Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-02-11T12:49:32+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
Reference Number: GBB
We are looking for an International Credit Manager with experience within the formwork or construction industry. The successful candidate should be prepared to travel a lot between the UAE and South Africa.
- Functionally lead Credit management in the subsidiaries via the local subsidiary Head of Finance and or Credit manager.
- Timely reporting of the monthly Operational developments in the subsidiaries and monthly reporting on the minutes of the subsidiary credit review meetings.
- Routine visits for query resolution with both internal & external customers.
- Ensure timely & effective collection of debts from customers to ensure reduction in DSO, overdue & minimal provisions.
- Credit vetting of new & existing customers periodically to assess and provide acceptable credit limits & terms based on credit worthiness to ensure minimal exposure to bad debts.
- Implement the dunning process as per the company credit & collection policy.
- Adherence to company credit & collection policies – ensure that risk is minimised in the A/R portfolio by ensuring company directives are followed with reference to the establishment of credit limits, documentation & collection efforts.
- Preparation of KPI reports, targets & monthly reports. Ensure smooth functioning of A/R administration, reconciliation, data management, etc.
- Conduct Credit management meetings with all stakeholders to analyse overdue accounts & develop action plans.
- Provides information to support detailed cash flow forecasting on the basis of the payment promises and due dates, collate and analyse relevant KPIs, submit to the management to aid decision making.
- Manages relations with debts recovery agencies & credit rating agencies. Monitor the credit rating process ensuring same is in line with established policies and procedures.
- Networking with peers in the industry to gage customer risk & share information on client status within an acceptable limits.
- Propose write-offs of irrecoverable receivables in line with company credit policy.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as & when requested by management
- Travel to subsidiaries within the region and to HQ on a regular basis
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.