IT Audit Specialist (Information Technology / CISA / IT Audit Management / Internal Audit) – Gauteng, South Africa
416 3108 MHU
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the proper execution of the risk-based IT audit plan. This role reports directly into the Group Internal Audit Manager.
- Manage the IT Audit plan outsourced to PwC Internal Audit.
- Prepare annual IT audit plan.
- Quality assurance of PwC Internal Audit output:
- Audit reports & electronic audit files (working papers).
- Performance of ad hoc audit assignments.
- External audit liaison
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric / Grade 12.
- B Com Hons (Accounting / Informatics) or NQF equivalent.
- CIA will be an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years Internal audit experience (preferably in the manufacturing / mining sector, preferably mostly IT audit experience).
- Minimum 4 years IT Audit Management experience.
- IT Governance experience.
- Strong data analytics skills
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Urgent role
- Permanent role