Voyons où vous pouvez développer votre carrière
IT Business Analyst (CPG / FMCG ) – Australia / New Zealand
Oceanic and Pacific Rim
June 21, 2021
Reference Number: FDSBA01
A growing Technology company based in the Middle-East, building capability for TPM and CPG domain projects is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for a remote position in Australia / New Zealand.
• Work with stakeholders to understand our goals and vision, and identify business needs.
• Formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs. Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
• Project management skills, including work plan development, time management, and flexibility to work with multiple projects.
• Skill in complex analysis, problem-solving, and decision making.
• Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
• Work with engineers to assess technical feasibility and estimate timelines.
• Be well versed in various Agile delivery methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, or Lean.
• Orchestrate the collaboration between Product owners, Business sponsors, Subject Matter Experts, Experience Designers, Testers, and Development groups by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
• Responsible of writing and refining User Stories with the DEV Team.
• Track the sprint progress collaborating closely with the DEV Team.
• Responsible of the User Story final acceptance (definition of Done).
• Responsible of the feature Acceptance test definition and execution.
• Responsible of the Functional Documentation delivery (on time and on quality).
• Support Service team and Partner in using and configuring the application.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience as a business analyst in a software driven environment
• Have worked within an Agile software delivery environment as a business analyst, and have a technical (systems/development) background.
• Experience working within collaborative environments supporting Product Managers, Developers, and Quality Assurance Engineers during the product development lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing competing demands from stakeholders with the ability to resolve conflicts.
• Preference for familiarity or experience in consumer product good (CPG) and FMCG.
• Possess adept problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and a business point of view.
Strong verbal and written communication skills including presenting, documenting technical processes, etc.
• Keen attention to detail, a passion for quality, a love for collaboration, a desire to always improve, and a problem-solving mind-set.
• Ninja like reflexes, rapid response times and a lean forward attitude is a must.