Junior Project Manager (SMPP/ Mineral Processing / Fabrication / Mining / EE)
64 0801 RR
Reference Number: 64 0801 RR
Our client is seeking a Junior Project Manager to be based either in the Gauteng office or Mpumalanga office, where his role will be to manage fabrication and construction of material handling systems and processing plant projects.
- Client liaison and management
- Project management of SMPP contracts
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress
- Ensure collaboration within team
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric/Grade 12
- BSC/N.Dip in Mechanical or civil engineering
- Recognized Project management qualification or Certification (advantageous)
- 5 Years + experience in the mining (construction and fabrication) industry.
- Experience with a Civil & SMPP contractor (advantageous)
- South African citizens are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Fixed Term Contract
- Exciting growth opportunities / career progression
Please visit for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.