Reference No. SR-KAMGAB-001
Our client, a world leading FMCG concern is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their start up team in Libreville, Gabon, reporting to the Regional Director East and Central Africa. The incumbent will be responsible for increasing market share and profitability. Leveraging new business opportunities by expanding the distribution of the brand portfolio in existing or into new customers, channels. Enhancing a sustainable positioning and brand equity of the global brands in line with global strategies. Setting up new relations with customers / local partners and strengthening the strategic partnerships with local partners.
- Manage, coach and engage a team of brand ambassadors
- Increase market share and profitability in Gabon in on-trade and off-trade
- P&L responsibility and analysis, debit management
- Negotiation of terms and conditions with key customers
- Acquisition of new customers
- Plan Do Check Adjust (PDCA) analysis and identification of opportunity/gaps
- Continuous customer relationship management
- To ensure a structured and detailed reporting system with customer and within the company
- Development of marketing and strategy plans for the company portfolio in line with global strategies
- Positioning of company portfolio and global brands in line with global strategies
- Development of acceleration and investment plans while ensuring ROI
- Development of launch plans, innovation and renovation
- Implementation of globally developed marketing campaigns/toolkits
- To leverage the company’s global strength through implementing and exchanging of best practices
- To intensify the strategic partnership with local partners
- Involvement of Marketing Manager and managing of cooperation between sales, customer and Marketing Manager
- Involvement and Support of company technical/quality team in implementing new projects and managing existing licenses
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Business degree preferred with specific Commercial education. Graduate level qualification a plus.
- Preferable 2-5 years of commercial experience, preferably international and within the beverage or consumer packaged goods industry.
- Sales and marketing experience
- Fluent in French and English
The competencies can be derived from the above expectations and responsibilities. The KAM should have a strong understanding and competency in:
- Communication skills
- Negotiation tactics and skills
- Legal understanding
- Team-oriented, ownership understanding and high motivation to address challenges as opportunities. Impactful with leadership qualities.
- Target and result orientation
- Adjustment capability to different characters and cultures
- Budget management, financial understanding, P&L management
- Time and project management
- Business and sales analysis / analytic skills
- Market research and insights tools
- Development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies
- Execution and implementation of marketing activities
- Ambitious mindset with a bias for action and track record of delivering results
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Chalden Du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Chalden Du Toit
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.