Key Account Manager (Relationships / Communication / Problem Solving / Payroll Outsourcing) – Phoenix, Mauritius
Reference No. SF41
Reference Number: SF41
A well-established and market leading Mauritius based African payroll outsourcing firm, with reach across 45 countries, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Key Account Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key client accounts across the Company’s three service lines, namely Employer of Record, Payroll Outsourcing and Independent Contractor Solutions in order to maintain sustainable long-term relationships and maximize sales opportunities with clients.
- Represent the Company as the primary communication link between all relevant stakeholders, including clients, third party in-country partners and internal functions (such as Operations / Payroll, Sales, Finance and Legal & Compliance), and ensure that clients’ incoming requests are managed and responded to in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Plays an integral role in new business proposals for existing clients (preparation of proposals, quotations for services etc.) and holds responsibility for the effective onboarding of new clients and contractors.
- Day-to-day management of existing clients’ requests including the promotion of the Company's solutions where clients require Employer of Record, Payroll Outsourcing and/or Independent Contractor Solutions across the 43 countries in Africa serviced by the Company.
- Work closely with third party in-country partners throughout Africa to generate locally compliant employment contracts and onboard contractors in accordance with the Company’s internal governance processes and procedures.
- Facilitate the offboarding and termination of contractors in accordance with all applicable labour laws and with the assistance of the Company’s in-country partners and the internal Legal & Compliance team.
- Work closely with clients to deliver ancillary services offered by the Company, including immigration management of expatriate contractors deployed across Africa, through utilizing the local services of the Company’s in-country partners.
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional departments (including Operations / Payroll, Sales, Finance and Legal & Compliance) to identify and implement process improvements and best practices to drive excellence, eliminate errors and enhance client retention.
- Propose relevant and innovative solutions to clients to effectively resolve payroll and HR challenges throughout Africa in order to add value to clients, enhance client retention and improve client satisfaction.
- In conjunction with the relevant internal functions, leverage in-depth HR experience to continuously improve and enhance thought leadership through the preparation of standard documentation including country factsheets, employment contracts and other policies and procedures relating to the Company’s services that contribute to the broader governance framework.
- Need to have great client relationship building skills
- Expert communication skills
- Well organized in their day-to-day tasks
- Results oriented
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.