Reference No. 0407221
Key Account Manager (Sales / Mining / Business Development / Earth Moving Equipment) – Rustenburg
Reference Number: TR 040722
The client is a global leader in the supply of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. In this role the candidate will be tasked with managing strategically important Customers, developing, maintaining and growing key customer accounts through an effective account management process
incorporating the customers’ strategic requirements with value propositions from the company. The role is equal parts managing our relationship in order to grow our overall market share, increase share of wallet, and drive customer loyalty, and managing information flow to and from our internal stakeholders to align the customer approach and understanding.
- Conduct themselves in accordance with our EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Create and manage a detailed Account Business Plan for each account
- Develop relationships within both internal and external stakeholders to deliver effective engagement acrossall levels to ensure that identified value is captured
- Ensure that the value delivered through the company’s offering and is understood by the relevant customer stakeholders at all levels as it applies to them
- Measure the performance of the customer account against the expectations of the plan and adjust wherever necessary through effective and decisive action.
- Travel to key customer sites
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Formal qualification in business, mining and/or engineering
- English language proficiency
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Mine Overseer certificate of competence will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Companies products and/or services and their applications will be an added advantage
- A valid driver’s license
- High sense of identifying and delivering value.
- Goal driven and has a track record of achieving those great results through teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business development and sales experience with demonstrated growth results.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and successfully execute a plan to achieve a desired outcome
- A high level of initiative, drive, and determination to set targets and achieve goals through exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key consideration in the selection for this position
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Tristan Rusch at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.