Reference No. KAMDS
Reference Number: KAMDS
The successful incumbent will sustain and nurture solid relationships with key clients and utilize company resources to develop and implement strategic solutions to achieve key clients’ long-term goals.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in key account management.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.