Let's find out where you can grow your career
Maintenance Planner (Gold / Process Plant / Work Management / Fitter / Electrician) – West Africa
July 9, 2021
Reference Number: 176-0907LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner from a gold processing plant background to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Create and implement the planned maintenance program for all fixed plant on site.
- Specify parts and manpower needs for work to be carried out.
- Identifying and ordering required spares and consumables.
- Conducting risk assessments and inspections.
- Provide mentoring and training to local nationals.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fitter or Electrician Trade Certificate.
- National Diploma in Engineering.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in fixed plant / process plant maintenance planning within mining environments.
- 5 years’ experience in gold processing plants.
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance systems.
- Preventative maintenance and shutdown planning experience.
- Plant optimization experience.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 6 month contract with possible extension.
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.