Maintenance Planner (Process Plant / Work Management / Control / Coaching / Fixed Term Contract) – KZN
Our client, a services provider to the mining industry in South Africa, is seeking an experienced fixed plant Maintenance Planner who is well-versed in coaching work management and control to join their team in KZN on a short-term contract with possible extension.
- Create and implement the planned maintenance program for all fixed plant on site.
- Specify parts and manpower needs for work to be carried out.
- Identifying and ordering required spares and consumables.
- Conducting risk assessments and inspections.
- Provide mentoring and training with a strong focus on work management and control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Artisan Trade Certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in fixed plant / process plant maintenance planning within mining environments.
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance systems.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Preventative maintenance and shutdown planning experience.
- Plant optimization experience.
- Experience providing mentoring and training, particularly in work management and control.
- Applicants must have South African citizenship and currently reside in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 4 month initial contract with possible extension.