Maintenance Superintendent (Underground / TMM / GCC / Trackless / Section Engineer) – Northern Cape
Our client is seeking a GCC qualified Maintenance Superintendent to oversee the maintenance of their TMM fleet on site in the Northern Cape.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the Trackless Mobile Machines including maintenance team management, management of workshops facilities and support equipment.
- Ensuring downtime is minimized.
- Continuous improvement initiatives through tracking and analysis of asset utilization, costs, planned maintenance compliance etc.
- System monitoring and problem solving.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Providing recommendations on equipment modification for upgrades.
- Compiling and implementing preventative maintenance programs.
- Work planning and scheduling.
- Ensure compliance to the MHS Act and regulations.
- Ensure that audit and control processes are in place.
- National Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- GCC Mines and experience holding a 18.104.22.168 appointment.
- 10 years previous experience in TMM maintenance within an underground mining environment, including 4+ years at a senior level.
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Knowledgeable on MHS Act.
- Strong focus on safety standards.
- Able to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.