Maintenance Supervisor (Fixed Plant / Asset Management / Engineering Degree / Project Management) – Tanzania
Our client is seeking an experienced Fixed Plant Maintenance Manager with an Engineering Degree to lead the maintenance of their assets on site in Tanzania.
- Leading the maintenance team on site.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained in accordance with defined standards.
- Ensuring spare parts and resource availability.
- Asset management and reporting through the computerized maintenance system.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring health and safety standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar qualification.
- 15 years previous experience in fixed plant maintenance within a mining services environment, including 5+ years at management level.
- Well-versed in a variety of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Physical fit and able to work well in a labour-intensive role.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Tanzanian nationals encouraged to apply.
- Permanent contract.