Let's find out where you can grow your career
Manager - Digital Assets Operations (FX Trading / Treasury / Liquidity) – Cape Town/Johannesburg, South Africa
March 16, 2022
Reference Number: LEEFDS10
A global FinTech client of ours is seeking to hire a Manager, Digital Assets Operations to join their team. The organization aims to provide a more efficient and inclusive financial system, by making cryptocurrencies easily accessible to everyone. As a Manager for Digital Assets Operations in the organization, you will be involved in several activities including but not limited to growing their liquidity provider network, optimizing, and maintaining the revenue liquidation policy and support their cash and liquidity operations.
- Develop and support operational strategies to ensure best asset pricing for customers and ensure consistent availability of all supported assets on the organization’s platform.
- Grow the liquidity provider network and partnerships to support their global customer liquidity needs.
- Support the product and engineering teams to determine appropriate wallet setup and digital assets flows, advising on relevant platform tooling to aid with efficiencies.
- Forecast liquidity and inventory needs for crypto operations maintaining adequate working capital reserves.
- Optimize and maintain the revenue liquidation policy using alternative hedging tools.
- Develop, update and monitor treasury operational policies pertaining to their cash and crypto funds.
- Support the cash and liquidity management operations for cryptocurrencies and stablecoins.
- Implement best practices and automation of key treasury processes, work with key stakeholders in instituting process improvements.
- Partner with the local country teams to expand liquidity sources in the market.
- Support the product and engineering and global expansion teams with new country and product launches.
- Prepare and distribute performance metrics to relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline. Advanced degree in a related area preferred.
- 5-8 years of work experience preferred within a Finance or Product function.
- FX Trading experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to interact, influence and build relationships at all levels of seniority and across all functions within an organization.
- Delivers results that create the best experiences for their customers.
- Leads change through entrepreneurial thinking, a strong sense of responsibility and a very high level of integrity.
- Internet access at home and the ability to work remotely (the organization will provide successful candidates with suitable equipment).
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Fabio Da Silva Faria at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Fabio Da Silva Faria
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Finance, Banking & IT
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.