Let's find out where you can grow your career
Manager: Insurance, Payments Screening and Management Support (Insurance / Banking / CASA) – Gauteng, South Africa
March 31, 2022
Reference Number: DSMSPSM
Our client is a large banking firm seeking to employ an incumbent that will lead and manage within in the bank in the
Insurance, Payments Screening, and Management Support Division of the Financial Services Department (FSD).
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Insurance, Payments Screening and Management Support Division.
- Develop operational plans, policies, procedures, and systems for the division that are aligned to the Department and
- Bank strategy, clarify performance expectations for the division and monitor implementation.
- Manage the performance of team members, including coaching and mentoring of managers and employees, and
- oversee the performance management of the team and team members.
- Monitor and report on the achievement of divisional deliverables to various stakeholders including executive governing
- bodies of the client.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction at all times.
- Proactively stay abreast of developments in the internal and external (local and international) environment and related
- strategic trends pertaining to Finance, Risk and Insurance and implications thereof for the FSD and the client.
- Ensure that the client is adequately protected against the impact of significant insurable risks in the most cost-effective
- Manage the verification of compliance with policies, procedures, controls, regulations, legislation and risks in the FSD
- to ensure exposures remain within acceptable levels.
- a minimum of a Chartered Accountant (CA (SA)) or an equivalent qualification
- 7+ years of working experience in an accounting/financial/insurance environment Content
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Executive Head Hunter
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.