Let's find out where you can grow your career
Manager – Payments (Finance / Banking / Remote) – Pretoria, South Africa
March 30, 2022
Reference Number: CESRB01
An exciting banking client of ours is currently seeking a Manger of Payments to join their team. The main purpose of this position is to manage the payments function within the Financial Services Department, to ensure valid and accurate processing of the financial information of the organization.
- Manage the payment function of the organization to ensure timeous processing of valid and accurate payments.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the delivery and functioning of the Payments Division of the company.
- Lead the Payments Division with set, achievable objectives, and targets, and prioritize work, manage resource utilization, quality of deliverables and control costs.
- Develop operational plans aligned to the organization ‒ clarify performance expectations and roles for own team.
- Develop policies, procedures, and system requirements for approval, setting boundaries within which own staff members work and ensure alignment with related functions and organizational value chain.
- Lead the management of internal and external stakeholder relationships, ensuring sound stakeholder and productive stakeholder relationships.
- Identify and mitigate risks related to own function and ensure compliance with relevant governance frameworks.
- Manage the performance of staff and promote as well as support career management and development.
- Develop processes and put in place internal controls to ensure validity and accuracy of financial information.
- Participate, on behalf of organization, in various task teams and working groups and liaise with all departments of the company.
- A minimum of a Chartered Accountant (CA (SA)) is required.
- 7 – 9 years of working experience in a financial accounting environment.
- Industry, organizational and business awareness, skill, and knowledge.
- Quality assurance skill and knowledge.
- Continuous improvement skill and knowledge.
- Continued learning and/or professional development skill and knowledge.
- Financial management.
- Project management.
- Relevant legislation.
- Corporate governance.
- People management.
- Leading change.
- Managing complexity and ambiguity.
- Judgement and decision-making.
- Impact and influence.
- Effective communication.
- Driving results.
- Analysis and problem-solving.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Caleb Ebrahim at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.