CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-03T09:22:27+00:00
Reference Number: LIPBLRSA3
- Carry out research and develop a repository of information on affordable housing policies and technologies by partnering with other like-minded organizations as well developing internal capacity.
- Develop policies on innovative affordable housing solutions.
- Develop and implement capacity building programs for member countries.
- Carry out impact assessments and disseminate lessons on interventions;
- Develop and Implement a Resource Mobilization strategy aimed at enhancing the company’s resource base to enable it further its affordable housing agenda.
- Monitoring and evaluation of ongoing portfolios for focus on impact.
- Responsible for building strategy for public relations and corporate communications, working collaboratively with various departments and members of the executive team.
- PR and Communication
- Resource Mobilization
- Partner Relations
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Journalism, International Relations, Public Relations, Communications, and English.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in policy, research, monitoring and impact investment measurement in real estate finance.
- Must have demonstrated ability to handle department budgets, resources, processes, projects and relationships.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.