Marine Section Leader – Offshore – Mexico (JU2000 experience/Offshore/Drillship)
Act as a Deputy of the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) and overall responsible for the safe and efficient execution of all marine activities
- Managing the marine department.
- Budgetary control of the department.
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- All relevant governing documents are revised as and when required.
- Stability and ballast operations are conducted according to requirements.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- Operational progress is reported to the Rig Manager and OIM as required.
- Required logbooks are maintained and updated as per requirements.
- Active participation in meeting activities.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- That the marine equipment is maintained, and maintenance is recorded.
- Enough stock of marine equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
- Equipment is prepared for future marine operations