Reference No. MTFTXT01
Reference Number: MTFTXT01
Are you ready to join an AI-driven solutions company at the forefront of measuring, predicting, and optimizing customer lifetime value (CLTV) for subscription and usage businesses? We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated CVM Program Manager to join our dynamic team. As a CVM Program Manager at our AI-driven Solutions Company, you will play a pivotal role in planning and constructing highly segmented and objective-driven CVM programs for our esteemed clients. You will ensure the smooth campaign management process, from configuration and UAT to launch and daily operations.
- Collaborate with clients to develop effective CVM frameworks across all product verticals, leveraging our proprietary AI solutions.
- Operationalize the agreed CVM plan and maintain regular engagement with clients to measure the impact of each action.
- Identify revenue-maximizing opportunities within current campaigns through modification and optimization, utilizing expertise, impact analytics, and feedback from local MO teams.
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, including configuration, UAT, launch, and daily operations.
- Act as a technical liaison with the SD team, solving problems and ensuring seamless communication.
- Publish critical business dashboards, reports, and analytics to track campaign performance.
- Monitor SDAC, ensure data validation processes, and track invoice generation for revenue recognition.
- Drive customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- Conduct monthly reviews with Circle/Operator Marketing teams in collaboration with respective MC & Account Managers.
- Report directly to PMC for Campaign Management & Revenue responsibilities, designing and implementing KPI reporting templates.
- Maintain effective communication with clients and internal teams.
- Uphold processes, templates, and documents that support best practices.
- Tertiary education preferably an MBA in related field
- 4 to 8 years’+ experience in Prepaid U&R & Campaign management at the operator level.
- Open to other resources having Customer Interacting roles.
- Ability to understand technology related to platforms & telecom.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and passionate about working in the technology domain.
- Strong analytical skills and effective communication abilities.
- Awareness of software technologies.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Generous remuneration package on offer.
- Hybrid working model.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- A chance to work with prestigious global clients.
- Access to industry-leading AI and data analytics tools.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Matthew Taylor at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.