Marketing Manager (CATERPILLAR / Marketing/ Machinery / Equipment) – Central Africa
Our client, an international Machinery & Equipment dealer operating in Central Africa is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their operation. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supervising positions of the different services in their department. They will work in relation with the communication, sales, editorial and distribution services.
- Defining the medium and long-term strategy for their products.
- Supervising the launch of new products.
- Participating in the determination of commercial objectives.
- Supervising a team, along with recruitment, organization and motivation.
- Designing product, price and communication policies, and choosing the agencies.
- Drawing up and managing the service’s budget.
- Carrying out a creative and technological watch.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of 5 years in the position of Marketing Manager.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Experience in Product Marketing Plan (4 P’s).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Open to Congolese Nationals Only.