Marketing Manager (Sales / Software / Mining / Salesforce / Adobe) - Gauteng
Our client is seeking a Degree qualified Marketing Manager who is well-versed in Salesforce and Adobe Products to join their team in Gauteng.
- Carrying out marketing activity for the Africa region to contribute to ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Contributing to implementing globally decided brand plans to provide a consistent business image and message.
- Contributing to and assisting in the evaluation of effective branding activities including conferences and investment platforms.
- Budgeting and cost control of the region-specific marketing budget and associated processes.
- Providing and driving lead generation activities including the management of lead tracking processes and closing rates.
- Monitor Customer Acquisition Cost per channel and recommending improvements where possible.
- Customer journey support.
- Customer segmentation analysis.
- Ensuring effective messaging and promotion during product releases.
- Monitor competitor activity in and proposing effective positioning and differentiation strategies.
- Input to the key selling points for each product line with local campaigns.
- Maintaining a positive company relationship with select local press and industry bodies for the promotion of business products.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Marketing Degree or other relevant Degree
- 5 years product marketing experience
- Experience in or marketing products to the mining industry preferred
- Well-versed in MS Office, Salesforce and Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Willing to travel locally and internationally if required
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.