Mechanical Technician (Expat / Sugar Refinery / Maintenance / Plant) – The Middle East
93 12 01 MNW
Our client, a new player in the Agri-industry in the Middle East, is currently searching for an experienced Mechanical Technician to join their team, whom will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment; pumps, gear, conveyor systems, loading systems, production machines and equipment.
- Performs routine facility mechanical maintenance as assigned.
- Performs Planning Maintenance tasks as assigned
- Observes and troubleshoots mechanical devices in operation by adjusting functional parts of devices, as well as repairing/replacing defective parts.
- Responsible for aiding in start-up process to ensure equipment is operating correctly.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Contains a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to assist in resolving issues and fostering Continuous Improvement.
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 5 years industrial maintenance experience required, preferably within a heavy industry.
- Proven ability to successfully meet customer and management deadlines.
- Highly organized, self-starter that can work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to work a flex schedule as needed
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Residential Expat – single status
- 2 Year Contract