Mine Planning Principal Advisor (Long Term Planning / Mine Design / Mining Engineering) – KZN
Our client is seeking to employ a Principal Advisor for the long term mine planning at their operations in KZN.
- Developing mine plans to ensure the maximum and most efficient feed to the plant.
- Compile and maintain mine design criteria.
- Oversee production schedule updates.
- Assist in and advise on mine expansion evaluations.
- Producing mine designs to maximize value in line with business objectives.
- Provide technical expertise and analysis on various projects.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining Engineering Degree.
- 7 years previous experience in mine planning and design.
- Project management experience.
- Financial modelling experience.
- Well-versed in a variety of mining and scheduling programs.
- Driver’s license.
- Only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.