MMU Operator Mozambique
Reference Number: 13735934CMJob Description:
To assist in providing a quality service of bulk explosive delivery to customers in a safe and environmentally conscious manner at all times. To operate plant and equipment providing the delivery of blasting products and services to our customer sites
- Manual labour, often in hot, dusty environments on uneven ground on benches of mine pits.
- MMU Operators, tasks can include but not limited to: - MMU Operation Equipment Prestart compliance MMU calibration and QC compliance
- Basic fault finding and repair.
- Tyre changing Loading and unloading of raw materials.
- Handling explosives Assisting Shotfirer's with Shot Preparation, Measuring holes, setting up perimeter fencing.
- Setting up reloading areas for truck and temporary fencing off for Bobbing alongside MMU Stemming of holes.
- Ancillary equipment operation Safe driving and TMP compliance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods Heavy industry preferably mining experience
- Clearance Authority – permit to work knowledge
- Applicable drivers licence S1, S2, S3
- Generic Mining Induction Mechanical aptitude
- Auto Electrical, fibre optic and hydraulic aptitude
- Lock out/tag out compliance
- Change Management/Alteration Authority compliance
- Permit to work compliance SSAN or equivalent Dangerous Goods Licence
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Charles Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Business Development Associate
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.