CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-10-15T09:18:18+00:00
Reference Number: LIPET
- Responsible for directing and overseeing, sourcing, inventory controlling, manufacturing, sales, distributing and overall administrative activities of the feed business unit.
- Inventory Management:
- Ensures that there is adequate level of raw materials in store.
- Ensures that inventories are handled properly and safely.
- Ensures that there is a proper system of controlling of inventories while receiving and issuing.
- Create minimum inventory level and reorder amount for each feed raw materials.
- Create minimum inventory level for finished feed based on the demand forecast.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in economics, agriculture or related fields.
- 5 years and above relevant experience.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.