Reference No. NSMDS
National Sales Manager (Agriculture / Sales / Business Development) – Ibadan, Nigeria
Reference Number: NSMDS
A leading client in the Agricultural space is looking for a National Sales Manager that be charge of the full sales cycles and business development needs in all regions of Nigeria.
- Direct and control the Sales staff to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained to meet all sales targets and that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Develops the annual budget for the department.
- Maintain close coordination with procurement to ensure orders are delivered on time.
- Generate reports and analyze sales per category to measure performance Vs budget.
- Implement sales strategies that enable the company to achieve its affiliate objectives.
- Develops the Monthly sales schedule for the department.
- Develop and control the budget for the sales department to ensure that all financial targets are met and that all necessary financial controls are in place to comply with company requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers to ensure that the company’s maximum sales potential is realized.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales techniques and technology to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position.
- Ensure to generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product range.
- Ensure that numeric and weighted distribution is maximized at all times.
- Maximize the company’s profitability by adjusting any price gap with competition.
- Monitor all the trade activities and ensure that it is with approved budgets.
- Maintain close eye on the aging of stocks in the market to avoid overstocking and facing issues with clients.
- Carry out negotiations with main Key accounts whenever required and signs the contracts after verifying the commercial terms (i.e.: front and back margins & rebates, rentals, listing fees, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of the marketing plans for activities required to support the team to reach their targets.
- Review the sales reports and take action wherever necessary.
- Develop the summary reports for management as required.
- Study the market requirements and recommend new products to be launched.
- Recommend new packing solutions or packing configurations that would improve sales or enhance the product presentation.
- Reviews the pricing strategy and recommends adjustments while proving better results without sacrificing the brand image or profitability.
- Maintains sharp control over price discounts offered to preferred clients.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related.
- 10 – 15 years of experience in Sales mainly in Feed, Vaccine & concentrate
- Africa Market experience is a plus
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Company Housing
- Company Vehicle
- Health insurance
- Schooling Allowance
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.