Offshore Installation Manager (Petroleum / Oil / 6th Generation) – Offshore, Angola
We have an opportunity for an Offshore Installations Manager to be based offshore, Angola. The successful candidate will be the superior authority onboard the unit and manage the unit through his Section Leaders and direct reports and in close cooperation with the onshore organisation, customer and third parties. Extensive experience on 6th generation drillships is required.
- Safeguarding the personnel onboard and the unit.
- The protection of the surrounding environment.
- Operations being conducted in a safe and efficient manner, and coordinated between the section leaders.
- Budgetary control of the unit.
- Responsibilities and authorities as outlined for Masters in legislation and conventions are adhered to.
- Actively lead and participate in meeting activities as required.
- Compliance with applicable laws.
- Relevant governing documents are adhered to by all personnel.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all relevant personnel.
- Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
- That class papers are valid and that CoC’s are acted upon in due time.
- Subordinates are trained to fill higher positions.
- Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
- Extensive experience on 6th generation drillships is required.
- Master unlimited license required