Operations Manager (Fuels / Downstream / Storage / Supply Chain / Maintenance ) – Cameroon
77 09 29 MNW
Our client, a multinational downstream Oil & Gas company, is currently looking for an Operations Manager to join their team, the incumbent will manage and guide operations across the country with regards to SCM, Maintenance, Risk, CAPEX and Product Management.
- Based on the strategy and objectives defined by the management and the company group and under the authority of the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Operations ensures the daily organization of the operational activity.
- He / She carries out the preparation, the follow-up and the realization of the files of investments (projects of renovation and new works).
- He / She organizes and manages the operations department in liaison with the other departments of the company and the Management.
- Manage investment projects and new works in compliance with building standards and quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Manage and coordinate all phases of work until final delivery.
- Develop and quantify the investment plan, write the specifications, coordinate the realization of projects with subcontractors.
- Monitor changes in the maintenance budget
- Troubleshoot and improve existing facilities (network and consumer sites) through an action plan.
- Negotiate and follow maintenance contracts, ensure the interface with external stakeholders.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Engineering or Operations background and Degree with a reputable University.
- Minimum 7 – 10 Years relevant experience in Operations.
- Proven track record evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality Operations activities.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Contract