Let's find out where you can grow your career
Operations Manager (O&G / Terminal / Plant/ LPS / Customer Service/ Safety and Control) – Douala, Cameroon
April 25, 2022
Reference Number: 2 AM
Our client, one of Africa’s leading petroleum distribution and marketing companies is seeking an Operations Manager to join their team. The incumbent chosen for this role will manage terminal operations and ensure flawless execution of all terminal activities as per the organization Safety and Control standards and provide analytical assistance to the Customer Service team.
The main accountabilities of the Operations Manager include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring flawless operations at all plants and terminals: Loss Prevention System (LPS) stewardship
- Maintain Operating Expenses within agreed targets: cost reduction in all operations
- Personnel development: train personnel in the required operation areas and develop expertise.
- Inventory Management: meet approved Oil Loss Targets
- Maintain high Customer Service standards
- Ensure product availability by effective and efficient scheduling of deliveries.
- Order fulfillment
- Assist in Fleet Optimization.
Supply & Distribution Analyst
- Review of transporter invoices promptly.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly Supply and Distribution stewardship reports.
- Organize Supply and Distribution meetings
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- University Degree in Engineering
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in Terminal Operations
- Strong track record of setting strategic direction and exceeding business goals
- Strong team leader and cross functional worker, with experience of managing, coaching and developing a team
- Fluency in English is required (speaking and writing)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office – office 365 experience preferred
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
- Annual performance bonus (as per company policy if applicable)
- Medical cover (self and legitimate dependents)
- Life Insurance coverage
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Aimee Mitchell at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.