Operator Trainer (Komatsu / Wirtgen / Dozer / Excavator / Dump Truck / Grader) – West Africa
Our client is seeking an experienced Operator Trainer with a background in Komatsu and Wirtgen machinery to provide Operator training on site to their clients in West Africa.
- Training of skilled and unskilled Operators on client sites.
- Upselling company services through the promotion of the company’s Operator and Technical training abilities.
- Scheduling of training in collaboration with the sales team.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships through effective training delivery and liaison on site.
- Developing of training material and providing reports as required.
- Developing training processes and procedures.
- Training qualification.
- Various Equipment Operator Licences
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years minimum experience providing Operator Training throughout Africa.
- 5 years minimum experience on Komatsu and Wirtgen equipment.
- Experience operating dozers, excavators, dump trucks and graders.
- Experience in both heavy mining equipment and road construction machinery.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to upsell company services.
- Residential basis with extensive travel throughout Africa as required.