Let's find out where you can grow your career
March 23, 2022
Reference Number: LBG005
An exciting global FMCG client of ours is looking to hire a Pallets Controller. The Pallets Controller will be based in Johannesburg. The incumbent will maintain the movement of Pallets both internally and externally and monitor the CHEP Account.
- Responsible and accountable for Pallet Control and management of pallets in the warehouse and at customers nationally.
- Responsible for the update of CHEP details for customers on the database.
- Responsible for the daily capturing and reconciliation of pallet movements to and from customers and depots and tracking pallets de-hired off the CHEP Account.
- Ensure that accurate Customer Record Cards are kept as hard copies and such documentation is available.
- Reconcile on both a weekly basis and monthly basis pallet cost and counts to eliminate pallet losses.
- Regular liaison with Customers on pallet recoveries.
- Resolve outstanding pallet issues/ pallet stock variances.
- Reconcile CHEP account to Portfolio. Resolve all outstanding queries to prevent excessive costs on the CHEP Account.
- To effectively control and manage pallet costs and pallet losses.
- Work collaboration with teammates and CHEP to maximise efficiencies and best practice.
- Raising of queries for incorrect charges.
- Daily Recon of physical pallets, pallets in warehouse, pallets in transit vs pallets received
- Managing the collection of Pallets from customers.
- Ensuring documents are verified and updated daily and sent through to the relevant departments when required/ timeously.
- Weekly stocktake of pallets to ensure easier and accurate control
- Presenting weekly physical pallet reconciliation to Operations Manager.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.