Let's find out where you can grow your career
Partner - Mining ( Environmental / Strategy / Business Development / Capital Projects / M&A ) – Africa
202 05 22 MNW
May 25, 2022
Reference Number: 202 05 22 MNW
Our client, a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services, is looking for a Partner - Mining to join their team. The ideal incumbent is an established leader who is interested in being part of the thriving global community through driving continued growth of the company’s business by selling and delivering world-class services, recruiting, and developing the next generate of leaders, and further advancing the company’s reputation for Environmental Mining solutions. This is a Partner-level opportunity for a senior professional looking to further their career with an equity stake in a global environmental leader that aims to lead the field in sustainability consulting.
- The primary focus for this role will be on capital project delivery and impact assessment in the mining sector; client account development; sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of consulting services to deliver strategic value to our clients.
- You will be accountable for the commercial growth of your key service areas, working with existing clients and developing new business.
- You will lead the opportunity generation, proposal development and technical delivery of projects to ensure service excellence.
- Provide leadership in communicating and enabling the company’s diversity, mental wellbeing and HSE culture.
- Work closely with the Partner group to develop and execute robust, proactive Go-to-Market programs to achieve ambitious commercial growth.
- Proactively engage to ensure delivery of exceptional client value, including the right expertise and competency.
- Co-develop service evolution/innovation that is responsive to client needs and market changes.
- Provide inspirational leadership that engages and motivates all levels of staff within the business.
- Foster and expand a network of excellent client relationships in the Mining & Metals industry
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in engineering, environmental or other science relative to discipline.
- 15+ years’ progressive experience in an environmental consulting environment, working at a high-level with corporate, financial, and legal clients in the oil and gas, chemical, mining, power and/or manufacturing sectors.
- Experience of Mining & Metals sector is essential
- Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges and recognize corporate opportunities.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering multimillion dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic portfolios.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.