Let's find out where you can grow your career
Payroll Consultant (Payroll Administrator / Remuneration / Payroll Outsource) – Port Louis, Mauritius
September 10, 2021
Reference Number: SF20
An exciting Payroll Outsourcing client of ours is seeking to hire a Payroll Consultant to join their fantastic team in Mauritius and assist with all payroll aspects for their extensive client database.
- Handling and maintaining the portfolio of existing clients on the organization’s database.
- Maintain and develop a strategic mutual business relationship with the In-Country Partners.
- Proactively review and process all new requests from clients whilst understanding any specific exceptions or requirements for the latter.
- Accurately perform the monthly payroll process for your allocated clients within the stipulated deadlines.
- Review the cost benefit analysis between each client and supplier invoice prior to submitting payments to the Finance Department.
- Ensure invoicing instructions are sent to the Invoicing team and follow up on the deliverable.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies or queries within a 48-hour timeframe.
- Communicate reports, payslips, and invoices to clients within the agreed time frame.
- Review the payslips and payroll reports of In-Country Partners for submission and ensure SAGE is updated and reconciled with the same amounts.
- Assist in aligning the changes for Medical Insurance and Workers’ Compensation.
- Actively follow up with the In-Country Partners to confirm that the workers are / have been paid on time.
- Initiate and ensure payroll compliance by requesting for proof of all statutory payments within 1 month of the payroll being finalized and paid.
- Communicate and work with the organization’s Finance team to ensure receipts and payments are done and updated in real time.
- Grade 12 with a qualification in payroll / remuneration tax would be advantageous.
- 6- 10 years' experience in the Payroll Outsource / Employer of Record administration environment.
- 4-8 years' experience in a Senior roll in the Payroll Outsource / Employer of Record environment.
- MS Office (sound proficiency in Excel & Word).
- Knowledge of Sage 300 would be extremely advantageous.
- Key competencies:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accuracy and Accountability.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Scott Fraser at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.