Reference No. Reference Number: JA-AL-002
Reference Number: JA-AL-002
As Portfolio Performance and Procurement Coordinator, you will contribute to management of investment data, maintenance of its quality and assist the Portfolio Performance Director in valuation reviews, periodic performance reviews of investments and performance reporting. You will also collaborate effectively with other colleagues within the Finance department and the Company at large.
- Ensure collection and maintain up-to-date investment data for the purpose of portfolio monitoring, valuation, and reporting.
- Support in monitoring and analyzing industry trends, in monitoring and reviewing the financial and operational performance of portfolio of projects.
- Support in the valuations’ review and coordination of the valuation process.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic reporting on investment performance and activity to management, the Investment Committee, and the Board.
- Assist on subjects related to investment data, monitoring, and valuation when required.
- Provide assistance to internal and external audit processes.
- Take initiatives for proper, timely action in all matters.
- Assist from time to time on other Finance related matters.
- Ensure constant care in all matters.
- Three to five years of relevant experience in private equity, investment banking or equity research.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- University degree from a Tier 1 institution.
- Positive attitude.
- Hight integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong prioritizing ability and organizational skills.
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Flexibility / adaptability to a fast-growing organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Interest in Africa50’s mission, strategy and values.
- Demonstrated experience in emerging markets, Africa a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions such as Capital IQ and/or Bloomberg will be an asset.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical capabilities.
- Culturally sensitive, able to relate to people of diverse backgrounds; living experience in emerging countries is a plus.
- Casablanca, Morocco
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com .
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable position