Voyons où vous pouvez développer votre carrière
Private Equity Analyst( Investment Banking / Private Equity / Financial Modelling) - Cape Town South Africa
June 22, 2021
My client is a private equity firm based in Cape Town. They are currently looking for an Analyst to support their team of Deal Executives and Partners.
The role will have exposure to the transaction process from due-diligence, financial modelling, deal structuring, post-investment portfolio management and exits. The role is a balance between financial analysis, business strategy and execution.
The ideal candidate is interested in growing businesses, has superior analytical and financial modelling skills, is extremely organized and is able to operate in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- In-depth market and investment theme research to support commercial evaluation of new opportunities
- Extensive financial modelling including sensitivity analysis to support potential investment opportunities
- Provide financial evaluation of investment opportunities including review of due diligence reports, information memorandums, management strategy documents, market data reports
- Support investment processes through drafting and completion of investment memorandums for investment committee approval
- Support negotiations on behalf of the firm for new investments, dealing with shareholder agreements, bank financing arrangements, and other project contacts which drive value creation
- Provide support for ongoing monitoring of assets within the firm’s portfolios including review and reporting on monthly operating results, completion of company valuations, monitoring company performance against agreed targets and metrics
- Establish and maintain relationships within industry, trade and professional networks to enhance visibility of the firm and its portfolio companies in the market place.
Requirements (Qualifications and Skills)
- BComm Finance or similar degree
- Honours Finance/CA(SA)/CFA advantageous
- Technically proficient (Advanced) in Excel, Word, PowerPoint essential
- Extensive financial modelling skills and experience
- Clear, concise writing skills
- Previous private equity, investment banking or corporate finance experience
- Previous work experience of 2 years
If you wish to apply for the position directly, please send your CV to Angus Lewis at email@example.com
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking, Finance & Information Technology
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.