Let's find out where you can grow your career
Process Controller Sub-Saharan Africa (Governance / Internal control / Risk management)
May 6, 2020
Reference Number: LUL_PC
The role of Process Controller will monitor and assess the group’s activities, processes, and internal controls on an ongoing basis with a pro-active approach to compliance, to ensure that mistakes are corrected. The position operates as a hybrid of an internal auditor and an internal controls analyst with the emphasis on implementation and optimisation of internal control procedures. Strong profiles include Business Process Analyst (not I.T) with a strong finance background understanding internal control, internal audit, compliance and business risk.
- Champion policies and procedures. Perform gap-analysis and assist each policy owner with drafting policies, revisions and record keeping.
- Ensure that month-end financial reporting procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain and update the Delegation of Authority.
- Create training material and deliver training across all levels in relevant areas of governance, compliance, risk management and internal control.
- Well-developed presentation skills.
- Analysis, documentation, optimisation, and maintenance thereof.
- Recommend improvements.
- Agree and monitor remediation plans with management.
- Liaise with internal audit and external audit.
- Implement and maintain the group’s risk management strategy.
- Maintain risk registers, incidents, and remediation actions.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Demonstrated experience in internal controls, internal audit, and business risk.
- Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, analytical approach.
- Confident character to challenge and influence management with the objective to improve the business.
- Demonstrated ability with (accounting) system enhancements and automation.
- Working independently at a senior level (task-orientated).
- Transparency, collaboration, and effective communication.
- Apply own initiative.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Role
- Market-related basic salary with provident fund and medical aid benefits
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to LUKAS LOUW at LULOUW@CAGLOBALINT.COM
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Recruitment Executive
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.