Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-07T09:22:02+00:00
Reference Number: TYD
Reference Number: TYD71218
An international non-profit health organization is requesting the assistance of a Procurement Assistant for a two-month contract with potential of the contracts being extended for a further period depending on operational requirements.
The Procurement Assistant is responsible for the effective delivery of procurement services to the Durban Office. The Procurement Assistant promotes a collaborative, client focused, quality and result oriented approach in the Procurement Unit
- Assistance with the preparation of Request for Quotation, Initiations to Bid, Requests for Proposal and co-ordination of their timely dispatch by fax and messenger;
- Assist the Procurement Officer in maintaining current up to date Procurement documents and Manuals
- Preparation of management information and statistical report where required;
- Assist with the coordination with the selected bidder to ensure completion of administrative processes and that contract documents are distributed accordingly.
- Researching pricing obtaining quotes locally on low value items;
- Provide purchased materials to the responsible receiving office and do all actions for completing the process.
- Maintain appropriated records to ensure that procurement process, decision, and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purpose.
- Assist with managing the administrative process throughout the duration of the preparation of the all documentation until the award of the contract
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Completion of Matric – Essential
- A Higher Certificate in Procurement / Logistics Field
- Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Procurement, Logistics Management or relevant field is a distinct advantage
- 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement
- At least 1-year experience with USG Agencies or an international organization is essential
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.