Reference No. 375 08 RR
Reference Number: 375 08 RR
Our client is seeking a Procurement Manager who will assist the company in becoming the highest return commodity through developing, implementing and maintaining sourcing strategies for leverage commodities and regional contracts and to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Develop and oversee a continuous improvement strategy (Balanced Scorecard) for Group Procurement Services.
- Standardize procurement processes to achieve cost savings.
- Enhance Procurement to Payment process for proactive procurement and reduced costs.
- Integrate Procurement, Maintenance, Operations, and IT Processes.
- Independently review major projects and contracts.
- Achieve synergies across sites and conduct strategic vendor assessments.
- Ensure procurement governance alignment and inclusion in site scorecards.
- Achieve Balanced Scorecard objectives.
- Manage SAP MM integration.
- Increase shareholder value through efficient procurement.
- Reduce total procurement spend by 5%.
- Drive operational excellence and uphold governance standards.
- Identify customer requirements, research markets, and select suppliers.
- Prepare tender documents, coordinate adjudication, and negotiate terms.
- Conduct Supplier audits for compliance.
- Implement market improvements.
- Drive down total cost of ownership (TCO) for company and Suppliers.
- Manage Group Leverage Contracts.
- Verify and compare Supplier price amendments.
- Implement and manage Service Level Agreements.
- Administer key Leverage Contracts.
- Allocate contracts between Procurement and Business units.
- Negotiate terms within mandates.
- Analyse spend and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage group auto order process.
- Provide sites with monthly procurement reports.
- Review and address on-contract versus maverick spend.
- Analyse Contract Metrics and Reports.
- Develop and implement Procurement and Contract Management Policies.
- Ensure adherence to procurement procedures.
- Utilise the Integrated Management System (IMS) to analyse, identify trends, initiate, mitigate, investigate and report SHEQ status.
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 years’ relevant experience, preferably 2 years’ managerial experience.
- Degree in Financial Management, Law, Supply Chain Management, Commercial Management.
- Chartered Institute Procurement and Supply – CIPS.
- Understand the role of procurement in an industrial environment.
- Understand the principles of Mining Charter and BBBEE.
- Understand the principles of Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO).
- Experience in Microsoft Programs.
- Experience using IMS, EBMS, SAP, Coupa or similar.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sheree Scheepers at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.