Procurement Superintendent (Mining / Supply Chain / SCM / Sourcing / TCO / Materials / Services) – DRC, Central Africa
88 11 13 MNW
Our client is looking for a Procurement Superintendent who will be responsible for the implementation of Procurement Policies and Procedures. Ensuring that all Materials and Services are procured in an efficient and effective manner.
- Assist in compiling a work areas budget by providing information based on operational requirements
- The ability to apply a broad understanding of financial management principles and other quantitative information to ensure decisions are fiscally responsible and based on supply budget.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness of the P2P process
- Determine and develop appropriate sources of supply and maintain cooperative working relationships with vendors to stay current with trends and technologies, products, and services.
- Conduct and report on Total cost of ownership procurement KPI’s.
- The ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders: suppliers, customers & colleagues.
- Establishes and maintains a cordial relationship with internal customers and external suppliers.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Purchasing and/or Supply advantageous
- Business Degree in any business-related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in a senior Procurement role within mining or technical/industrial industry
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Mitchill Wernich at
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.