CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-02-07T13:10:09+00:00
Reference Number: THJ
- Manage product category life cycle and support
- Develop product management strategy & yearly plan for regional/country product category / budget
- Pricing strategy & confirm pricing policy monthly
- Create local launch plan for all new product launches
- Promotion planning & tracking (sell-out)
- Analyse all sales data with all relevant stakeholders & suggest new strategies for product segment(s)
- Manage sales efficiencies
- Maintain communication channels with all stakeholders
- Support development of training strategy, preparation and rollout of training for region / country.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must have minimum 5 years product management and product launch experience in mobile phones / FMCG
- 3-5 years product management /sales Africa experience within the Consumer Electronics / Mobile industry (advantageous).
- Channel & retail innovation / local market development experience in East & West Africa Area
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.