Production Manager (Mining Services / Drilling / Blasting / Hauling / Mine Planning) – Northern Cape, South Africa
Reference No. 1705 012 SS
Reference Number: 1705 012 SS
Our client is a leading mining services provider in Africa, looking for a Production Manager with open pit mining experience to lead the production teams (Drill and Blast, Load and Haul) of an operation located in the Northern Cape.
- Report into the Contracts Manager
- Responsible for effective Stakeholder engagement
- Provide leadership towards achieving challenging production and safety targets.
- Oversee and manage operation SHEQ.
- Production, haul road maintenance & management
- Responsible for efficient Drilling & Blasting, and Load & Haul practices
- Responsible for Engineering & Maintenance (in conjunction with the Engineer)
- Responsible for mine planning and scheduling, always adhere to mine plan.
- Responsible for achieving production targets within set budgets.
- Labor coordination and management
- Regular production and technical reporting
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Recognized Mining or Civil Engineering Degree/ Diploma
- Proven record in carrying legal appointment 2.6.1
- More than 10 years open pit production management experience.
- 5 years’ experience within a management capacity
- South African Citizens are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive annual salary package
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Sheree Scheepers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.