Reference No. PPDS
Production Planner (Agriculture / Operations / Planning) – Panda, Nigeria
Reference Number: PPDS
The Production Planner is responsible for scheduling the usage of production materials to ensure optimal levels and also evaluate suppliers or quality timeliness and match according to goals.
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- A tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a managerial position in Demand and Supply planning
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.