CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-12-04T09:09:52+00:00
Reference Number: VAN33
A Project Assistant plays a pivotal role in ensuring that the Project Management Office runs effectively. The successful candidate will be required to act as a support function in terms of administration for Project Management.
- Timely Trello updates – daily/real-time
- Timely capturing of time sheet and project allocation – daily/real-time
- Manage, track and document delivery schedules, site stock, asset register, zero sales orders, stock returned from completed projects and issues to new sites as required.
- Compile and issue site files for new projects.
- Effective use of Trello to manage, track and document vehicle, machinery and tools
- Prepare proposal documents
- Document and track project history from start to end date
- Manage knowledge data base
- Manage company’s google folder/server information
- Perform administrative functions as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 or Equivalent
- Driver’s License and own transport
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – MS word and Excel
- Knowledge of MS Projects advantageous
- Ability to work individually within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.