Project Construction Manager (Manufacturing Plant / Chemicals / Commissioning) - Gauteng
Our client is seeking a Project Manager with a background in manufacturing plants to oversee their project team based in Gauteng.
- Oversee the construction and commissioning of a manufacturing plant.
- Ensure sufficient resources and materials are available as required.
- Ensure compliance to relevant codes and QA/QC policies.
- Liaison with key stakeholders to ascertain and carry out their requirements.
- Cost control and budgeting.
- Compiling and carrying out daily schedules and overseeing team performance.
- Providing punch lists and ensuring proper project close-out.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Over 10 years’ experience in project management for the construction of manufacturing plants.
- PMBOK knowledge.
- Previous chemical plant experience preferred.
- Well-versed in MS Office and MS Projects.
- Able to work without supervision as well as in / leading a team.
- Ability to mentor a train diverse teams.
- 12 month contract.