Project Coordinator ( Renewable Energy / Due Diligence / Permitting / Technical / Bids ) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference No. 246 11 22 AM
Reference Number: 246 11 22 AM
Our client, a global leader in renewable energy, is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team in Cape Town. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating activities relating to renewable energy projects for bidding and / or financial closing and / or acquisitions / partnerships across various countries in the sub-Saharan African region, with a focus on South Africa. The ideal incumbent will have junior level project manager experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Bid preparation: review of the terms of reference, establish resources and planning etc.
- Project team coordination (technical, financial, permitting, legal, Economic Development), reporting to the Project Director
- Tracking of key deliverables
- Project due diligence lead for acquisitions / partnerships
- Interface with key stakeholders (lenders, partners, contractors, clients)
- Help formulate strategies for steering and investment committees
- Policy and regulatory environment analysis
- Market intelligence
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 4 years + work experience with a relevant industry (IPP, finance, EPC)
- Degree in business and / or engineering
- Experience in energy projects (or large infrastructure)
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Aimee Mitchell at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.