Let's find out where you can grow your career
Project Manager (Fintech / Payments / E-Commerce / Apps) – Cape Town, South Africa
February 7, 2022
Reference Number: LBGSF004
An exciting payments client of ours is seeking to hire a passionate and driven Project Manager to join their dynamic team. This role will involve working collaboratively across the organization and leading the full lifecycle of our projects from requirements through development to operational and commercial readiness. They are looking for someone with a keen eye for risk, issues and dependencies and the ability to drive what is critical to the path of completion – ensuring clear communication for stakeholders at all levels along the way. If you are tech-savvy and enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment this role is for you – there is always something exciting on the go!
- Direct and manage projects from conception to implementation.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders/partners.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate and agree the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals across the squads within the company.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT Project Management.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Agile project management experience.
- Fintech experience is beneficial.
- Ability to work remotely and drive active participation and activity completion in an online environment.
- Experienced in tools such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, MS Project, Azure, and Trello.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
- Quality and deadline driven.
- Takes ownership and initiative.
- Strong prioritisation skills.
- The ability to dynamically manage various projects and programs.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Leroy Gona at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.