Let's find out where you can grow your career
Project Manager (Mining / Open Pit / Load & Haul / Contract Mining) – Saudi Arabia
175 02 RR
February 21, 2022
Our client is a leading mining services provider with multiple projects / contracts in the Middle east. The opportunity exists for a mining professional to operate as link between client and service provider, managing the mining contract deliverables and ensuring continuous improvement and compliance. You will be responsible for a team of approx. 170 personnel within an open pit mining environment. You are expected to drive SHEQ standards and compliance, as well as improve production output and practices.
- Oversee all contract mining activities across the site ensuring conformance to contract requirement and management plans
- Ensure performance and financial targets are achieved
- Reporting all operational & financial site performance to both client & company leadership
- Ensure all project personnel including contractors operate safely and comply with all acts, regulations, laws and client rules and regulation applicable to the contract
- Monitor compliance to the agreed project plan and ensure that project production, maintenance, financial and safety targets are achieved.
- Ensure any non-compliances are rectified
- Lead the cooperation and coordination between the client and senior management at site.
- Lead, coach and develop site team to assist in achieving production milestones.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mining qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- Blasting ticket is essential
- Experience of large-scale Load & Haul Operations
- Drilling & Blasting Experience
- Experience of mine planning software would be an advantage, but not essential
- 5+ years’ experience in Mining/Quarrying Management
- Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a visible commitment to zero harm
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive expat package
- FIFO Roster (9/2 , 9/3)
- Exposure to world class open pit operation
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.