Website CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-25T12:37:28+00:00
Reference Number: ZAS
Reference Number: ZAS
The main purpose is to maintain all the company's facilities in good working conditions to the company's standards and complete engineering and construction projects by organizing, controlling and supervising all elements of the project. The incumbent supervises all development and implementation of projects assigned to him and is actively involved in any other project-related work in the S&D, Retail, LPG, Mining and F&B business unit.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the company's Projects by carrying out scoping, detailed design, contract administration, project management, construction supervision and project close out as per Group Project Management manual
- To prepare and monitor yearly Maintenance budget.
- To implement and follow up on Capex projects in accordance with plan, budget, quality and with due regard to HSSE;
- To manage allocation of resources internally & externally (EPC/EPCM, Inspection company) to deliver projects as per Business requests
- To carry out supervision and contract administration as per VE conditions of Contract.
- To report Capex commitment and spend status monthly;
- To coordinate with the Finance department for the capitalization of Capex projects, and the regular inventory and disposal of S&D assets, Retail and B2B assets
- To plan and organize all the maintenance work at various retail sites, installations and depots in accordance with Group Standards and Procedures as well as best practices while ensuring that all records are properly kept;
- To ensure the full implementation of the Asset Management System and complete all preventive and reactive maintenance as per plan.
- To monitor all maintenance KPIs monthly;
- To review project related reports, collect and publish departmental KPI reports, analyze trends for performance and report to and/or advise Distribution/Operation Managers and other department /Depots managers, central team as required.
- To issue Work Permits and ensure compliance for all engineering and maintenance works.
- To pre-qualify, manage, motivate and train contractors to ensure high quality work conducted within HSSE standards;
- To be the Contract Holder for various agreements of engineering projects; to carry out inspections and participate in audits as per the annual inspection plan
- To work in collaboration with Contracting and Procurement to draft tenders and technical specifications so as to obtain best prices, value and quality;
- To raise purchase orders for Engineering & Maintenance works and supplies, and follow up on payment;
- To adhere to Statement of General Business Principles; Code of Ethics; Security Standards; HSSE Policy; Drug & Alcohol Policy, etc.
- To manage site brand standards to minimum score of 85%.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering or Mechanical
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Proven Project Management experience
- HSSE experience
- Leadership Competencies
- Builds Shared Vision
- Motivates, Coaches and Develops
- Delivers Results through Others
- Ability to lead teams, to motivate and coach
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.