Let's find out where you can grow your career
QA/QC Manager (Engineering/ French speaking/ Construction)- West Africa
Western Africa#Central Africa
June 11, 2021
Reference Number: 13 GS
Our client an International construction and integrated remote services company is looking for an experienced QA/QC Manager to join their team.
- In charge of ISO Procedures.
- Checking and verification of Quality management Plan & project quality plan.
- Checking and approval of the Quality Control plan (QCP), Job safety Analyses (JSA) and the work method statement (WMS).
- Checking the quality of documents / offers submitted by suppliers, making sure that all equipment’s to be provided by the vendor, shall meet the client specification and the applicable codes.
- Checking the QA/QC records of the Civil Works (earthworks, foundation, rebar steels, slabs, pouring concretes .....) Reports, Drawing ...
- Review work scope and follow QCP’s as required and identify critical inspection activities.
- Check of material arrival.
- Follow up and supervision of Entire Construction.
- Assisting QA/QC team on the tracking and the reporting of performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that all nonconformities are resolved.
- Follow-up and tracking of the Correctives Action Requests (CARs) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs).
- Ensuring satisfactory interference, participation to the weekly meetings and communications with the client's quality representatives in a pro-active/ positive manner.
- Pre-commissioning activities (punch listing dimensional control, test pack, hydro-test, leak test, flanges management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ Experience in Building or Multi-disciplinary Project.
- Experience in Hospital / Clinics desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience in Modular and Warehouse Building industry desirable but not mandatory.
- French Speaker.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Contract.