Reference No. CV07
Reference Number: CV07
Our client, a market leading natural resources producer on the African continent, is currently looking for a QA/QC Manager to join their Projects team. In this position you will be reporting to the Director of Projects while setting-up and implementing the relevant quality systems and, monitoring progress for required project reporting. You will ensure that relevant tools and equipment are available for subordinates to be able to complete their daily duties. You will take responsibility for all quality personnel and activities of the project. This role will require dedication to Management of Subordinates per the Project Organogram, as well as interface and reporting to company Management as well as Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Operational functions relating to developing an effective Quality Assurance and Quality Control team as well as developing plans to continually improve departmental performance.
- Ensures the required level of Quality during the Construction Phase
- Manage KPA's of subordinates
- Promote teamwork, provide support, manage, and evaluate performance by creating and maintaining individual development plans and performance contracts for subordinates
- Plan, organize, lead, control and develop subordinates' activities, Set goals and objectives for the team. Monitor and provide feedback
- Build, manage and maintain healthy diverse workable internal relations (Peer, Team, Organization) and implement remedial actions where required
- Plan, organize, manage, control planning activities,
- Communicate regularly with specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial timelines are in place, understood and always followed
- Manage communication, monitoring, reporting and control activities throughout the project lifecycle to all levels of stakeholders.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill (Mandatory)
- R Certification in quality systems and implementation thereof
- Minimum 15 Years mining & minerals related experience
- Experience in international projects
- Can demonstrate superior management and organizational skills
- Must be computer literate and be able to learn and use the company in house system
- Must exhibit professionalism and cordiality with customers, suppliers, and staff
- Will have proven business development/customer relations experience
- Must have the capacity to adequately handle work stress and be able to meet project deadlines
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position.
- Attractive market related salary and benefits.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.