Reference No. NKSR-CRMK-01
Recovery Manager (Strategy / Investigate / Recovery / Manage) – Nairobi, Kenya
Reference Number: NKSR-CRMK-01
Our client is an international firm focused on international trade law, commercial dispute resolution, and credit insurance claims and recoveries management. They are looking for a Claims and Recovery Manager to manage their regional portfolio of cases in Eastern Africa and help ensure amicable and/or judicial recoveries.
- Investigate international export transactions to determine reasons for default.
- Devise appropriate recovery strategies and negotiate amicable settlements.
- If amicable settlements are not possible, then you will be responsible of assessing the claim to pursue recovery judicially.
- Monitor case portfolio and monthly estimate recoveries.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor of Law degree.
- Admitted attorney/barrister required.
- At least two years' working experience. Experience in corporate collections department or in international commercial transactions and trade law is a plus. (Shipping, Airfreight, Imports and Exports)
- Fluent in English, and Swahili is an advantage.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office).
- Ability to travel within the region.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Nicole Koenig at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.